- This event has passed.
Harrison Beer Festival
October 28, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - October 29, 2016 @ 11:30 pm
The Harrison Beer Festival has been created to showase BC Craft Breweries and celebrate craft beer month in BC. The Harrison Hot Springs and Agassiz region has a rich history in the beer industry. For 60 years hops, a basic ingrediant in beer, were the main industry in the Agassiz Area of British Columbia. At the height of the business, 300 acres were planted with hops.
This annual event takes place the in October and in addition to bringing great beer to the shores of Lake Harrison will bring great food and entertainment as well.
The Beer Festival has 3 events
1) Cask Night:
Friday October 28th from 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm.
- This special event will feature 8 brewers offering a cask of their finest unique brew in a friendly competition to see which cask is finished first.
- Music is provided by Vancouver Celtic band Blackthorn
- cost – $30.00 includes tasting glass, 3 tokens, and food buffet
2) Beer Festival:
Saturday October 29th from 1pm to 6pm.
- The Harrison Beer Festival will bring some of BC top brewers and one from the Yukon to Harrison Hot Springs to celebrate Craft Beer month.
- cost – $32.00 includes tasting glass, 3 drink tokens and full access to the food buffet from 2- 4 pm.
3) Oktoberfest Dance:
Saturday October 29th from 8pm to 11:30pm.
- The St. Alice Hall will rock to the sounds of the Beer Barrel Band as we all learn to polka with beer, pretzels and bratwurst on hand. Get your polka on or just have fun!
- cost – $44.00 includes glass mug, your first beer and full access to Oktoberfest food buffet.